Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sample Resume Cover Letter for Administrative Assistant

Dear Sir/Madam,

Attached you will find my resume for the administrative assistant/office support position. I am a young professional working to achieve my goals and be a productive citizen in my community. I am confident that my training coupled with the abilities and skills I have acquired through my employment experiences have provided me with additional and appropriate knowledge for a position with your company.

I am flexible, open to new challenges and can adapt easily. Comprehensive skills combined with an ability to work within many different levels of corporate structure are exceptionally valuable when working with today's diverse staffing levels. Efficiency initiative, flexibility and a quick learning curve, these are the qualities I have developed in my job ethics.

I am sure that there are many candidates who can meet your requirements. If offered the opportunity to become a member of your team, I will exceed your expectations. I know I can be an asset, making immediate contributions to your company.

Thank you for your time, consideration and for reviewing my resume. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Name
Phone Number